At Novelli we help our customers get the most out of their marketing, through accelerating brand love, sales and customer engagement. What sets up apart is our process, it’s more than branded merchandise. We unite marketing, creativity and sales through a proven methodology that delivers measurable outcomes. We’re a novel bunch and offer a great team environment that provides constant learning, new experiences and where contribution is encouraged and recognised.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to work alongside our Business Development Managers (BDM), Strategy Manager & Operations Team . You will be responsible taking the opportunities that are opened up by the BDM’s and leading them through our customer journey. This requires following internal process to deliver world class customer experiences as well as bringing the internal team together on the journey. The role will involve a lot of Customer interaction, getting a good understanding of the project and then working with our internal teams (Strategy, Design, Sourcing, production and logistics) to close opportunities and deliver on time, in full every time. Collaboration is key in this role and you will work closely with the NZ BDM.
What the day job will look like
- Our Clients rely on Novelli for its proactive approach, you will create a project map and timeline to give the client confidence and an understanding on next steps
- In this role you will need to be great at proactively following up internal teams and be ok to just pick up the phone and call a project meeting to ensure everyone that is working on the project is clear on their role within the project and delivery timeframes
- You will need to know how to give clear well communicated briefs to design and sourcing teams
- In this role you will join client meetings, take notes and be responsible for following through on tasks
- You will be encouraged to join ideation meetings and support our team to come up with creative, relevant but out of the box solutions for our customers
- You will be required to understand our customer journey and lead this process to ensure excellent customer experience
- Communication with the BDM’s is critical to the success of this role as they ultimately own the customer relationship. However this role has a number of customer touch points and will require common sense at times when communicating with customers to provide a seamless experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in B2B sales/, project management or a CRM role – you enjoy being around people to not only listen and learn but share your experience & knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written skills and be proficient dealing with numbers
- You should be a good listener and keen to explore alternative perspectives
- You will likely be a good continual-learner with a desire for career development
- You will be capable of prioritising and managing your time effectively and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and client-centric environment
- You love delivering projects to the highest of quality, time, customer experience – it means a lot to you to serve someone at excellence.
- You should be a team player, not precious about your own ideas but be able to lead others through projects to enable excellent internal and external customer engagement.
This role is based in Auckland but you will be required to travel from time to time and work with clients across New Zealand
Novelli is committed to creating a workplace environment that supports employees in balancing their work, personal and family commitments. We recognise that today’s workforce has many responsibilities and personal goals that must be accommodated around work responsibilities.
Constant learning is essential in our business and we expect our team to allocate paid working time to this each week.
Why should you apply?
- We are a rapidly growing business creating a unique position in the market. This role is the starting point, where you take the role over time is up to you
- We provide an open environment with no politics, based on strong communication and an interest in understanding other’s perspectives. You will be heard, expected to contribute, and recognised
- Our work environment is challenging, continually different and you will experience growth as a result
To apply for this role submit your CV below as well as a cover letter answering the following questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a KAM/Project Manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Sound like you?
Submit your application and we will be in contact
with you shortly.